Pearl Prep – 2nd Grade – Mrs. Bolinger
Create a triorama that:
- Shows the assigned insect or spider
- Shows the bug in its habitat or environment
Definition: A scene constructed in three dimensions.
- Make the triorama first using colored poster board and directions attached. (Parent assembled)
- Child should put together the inside of the triorama with support and suggestions of parent.
- Plan your scene.
- Make your insect the focus of attention.
- Put the pieces together first, before you glue.
- Use scraps of fabric to add color and interest.
- Build your own trees by finding twigs and branches.
- Use Model Magic, stickers, pictures or silk plants.
- Paint the small pieces before arranging them in the triorama.